We are now adding news to the website (see below for index) and porting over the Newsletter Archive from the Camera Angle Newsletter.
We were forced to remove the club’s online calendar. That information ban be found in the newsletter.
We are revising sections of the website to streamline things and get rid of things that aren’t useful.
We are starting something new in 2021 – Monthly photography challenges. That being said, the challenge for March 2021 will be “Mobile Phone (or in-camera) Panoramas. Show us what you come up with during our 4th Tuesday Program. We’d love to see other member’s creative vision.
How are you staying motivated during Coivd? We’d love to hear how you’re managing with the pandemic and the pursuit of photography.
We’d really like some help with our 4th Tuesdays. If you’ve got ideas, reach out and share them.
We’re off and running, having just wrapped up our first juried exhibition. Online meetings have allowed us to keep pursuing our passion for photography and keep our club going strong. We’re looking forward to seeing lots of stunning images throughout the year. Happy Shooting.
Welcome to CCCC 2021! Although we’re starting the year with restrictions few of us ever imagined would still be keeping us isolated and close to home, we’re well-positioned to have another outstanding year! It’s starting out with a bang on February 2nd, with the first Exhibition Night.
We’ve added the option to pay your dues online. You’ll find that information on the Membership Page.
RANDOM PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS:
1. Fill the frame. Be bold. Eliminate distractions.
2. Try a different point of view. High, low, anything that makes a viewer take just an extra second or two digesting your image. It’s all about perspective, share yours.
3. Keep it simple. You don’t need to include everything you see in your images. Let your subject shine through by avoiding clutter. Remember, the parts are often greater than the sum of the whole.
4. Keep your camera with you. Don’t leave home without it. You’ll be surprised by the results.
5. There’s always something to shoot. Take an idea and go from there.
We are working on wrapping up 2020 and looking forward to an exciting 2021.
We’ve now got a YouTube Channel. Check it out!
There have been a few intermittent issues with the website that we’re aware of and working on resolving. If you have any issues clear your cache and reload the page.
All meetings for the remainder of 2020 will be held via Zoom.
All meetings for May will be held via Zoom.
All physical meetings for April have been canceled.
Meetings for the remainder of March have been canceled.
Sculpting with Light special interest group
March 2019 Schedule: Bird SIG
Non-competitive image sharing
2019 Special Assignments
February 2019 Schedule: Bird SIG
The London Salon of Photography 2018
February 2019 Juried Exhibition